For these charms you will need;
- Glass beads(often found in the candle section of craft stores.)
- Paper (white)
- Colored pencils
- Hot glue
- Jewelry rings (for making jewelry)
- Pen or pencil
Then you can start;
- Trace the glass bead onto the white paper with a pen or pencil.
- Color and design the bead, some of the edges wont show, and the picture will be slightly magnified.
- Cut out the design, and fit it to the back of the glass bead. Now is a good time to trim edges.
- Plug on the hot glue gun, and let it heat up. Be sure to have an adult approve of you using this tool. If you have not used a hot glue gun before, or are not accustomed to it, please wear gloves.
- Once the glue gun is ready, check the position of your paper, and glue around the edges. Fill in the back to keep the paper safe, and glue up over the curved edge to be sure the paper is secure.
- Attach a metal ring, or two, to secure to a bracelet or necklace.
remember that the charm will be delicate.